Monday 2 May 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Confident Ahead Of French GP


Le Mans, France – Monday 2nd May
Circuit: Circuit des "24 Heures du Mans
Circuit Length: 4.2 km
Following a successful weekend in Jerez, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team head to France confident of continuing their positive momentum with riders Jakub Kornfeil and Adam Norrodin at Le Mans.
Hosting round five of the Championship, the prestigious Le Mans Bugatti Grand Prix Race Circuit, located 200km from Paris, is a unique track combining many first gear corners and fast straights. Its stop-and-go characteristics make late braking and hard acceleration performance crucial for a good set up.
Fresh from a productive day’s testing in Barcelona on Friday 29th April, the team are eager to use their improved knowledge of the Honda NSF250RW to their advantage at the French Grand Prix.
Feeling more confident with the set-up of his #84 machine, Czech rider Jakub Kornfeil is aiming high as he targets another top five finish, whilst teammate Adam Norrodin is determined to return to his point scoring ways.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil 
“I’m excited to go back to Le Mans; the track is beautiful. It has a combination of long straights, tight turns and heavy braking and in this moment our bike is set-up very well for this. I feel very strong on the brakes right now, so I think we can have a good weekend. Last year I struggled a lot at this track in the beginning but then we found a big step in warm up and made an incredible race. I feel confident that on the Honda we can make this progress a lot quicker. I feel good after Jerez so I’m looking forward to race again. The Honda is very strong in the corners and I have such a good feeling with my bike now. Our aim is always top five and we will do our best for this.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“We were almost in the points in Jerez, so I’m feeling positive about a good race at Le Mans. I’ve been to Le Mans twice before with the Spanish CEV and I like it. The track has both smooth and tights parts to it, so it’s quite technical, but I think we can do well there. It’s not the easiest circuit but for sure we will work hard on finding the right set-up in practice and I will push hard to be faster quicker. I want to take some more points at this next race.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
Drive/M7 x Nicky Hayden 69 merchandises also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.