Wednesday 12 August 2015

Home Grand Prix For Kornfeil As Team Head To Brno


Brno, Czech Republic– Tuesday 11th August

Circuit: Automotodrom Brno
Circuit Length: 5.4 km
Following a dramatic Indianapolis Grand Prix, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team have no time to rest as they make their way to the Czech Republic for round eleven of the Moto3 Championship.
Constructed in the 1980’s the Automotodrom Brno is a unique circuit popular with both fans and riders. Combining six left-hand corners and eight right-hand corners, the 5.4km track includes a number of elevation changes as it twists and turns its way through forested hillsides.
Following significant progress which saw Zulfahmi Khairuddin qualify on the front row at Indy, the Malaysian rider is keen to capitalise on his renewed confidence with a point scoring finish.
Jakub Kornfeil heads to his home Grand Prix feeling focussed and confident. Determined to up his game, the Czech rider is hungry for a strong result in front of his home crowd.
#63 Zulfahmi Khairuddin
“For me the Automotodrom Brno is one of the best circuits on the MotoGP calendar. It’s a special track; it has many elevation changes, with not so many tight corners. I have struggled there the past two years but prior to that I have done well at this track. I like riding there and I think it suits my style because you have to ride very smooth. I’m feeling a lot more confident on my bike now and we have a good base set-up, so there is no reason why we cannot be competitive this weekend.”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I’m excited to go to Brno; my home Grand Prix is always very special for me. The fans are great and I get a good feeling riding there. Of course there is always some pressure too because you want to do your absolute best in front of your home crowd, but this can also be an advantage by giving you that extra motivation to give it your all.
The track itself doesn’t suit my style so much, so it’s not going to be easy. It’s a long wide circuit, so it’s difficult to find a line but I know what I have to do. It’s a very unique track so the right set-up is going to be crucial to performance; we have a good base to work with from Indy, so I hope that this will start us in the right direction for the weekend. I’m feeling calm and focussed and I’m confident we can do well.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Polo T-shirt & Round Neck T-shirt is now available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
M7 Energy Drink (European Version) also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.